2013年3月21日星期四

Ghost in Town Project: Video



This post is totally outdated... it's been sitting in my drafts box for quite some time now. I've finally found the time to finally post it up! Before i left HK my photographer friend and I had a little 'dress up' fun in Sheung Wan. What we basically did was scare the living day out of some poor locals who were enjoying their saturday afternoon. I came dressed from head to toe as a 1940s war girl. The reaction we got was rather humorous. Some seemed scared and others were really interested. My hair and make up was done by my friend Sunny... who completely transformed me! At first i wasn't used to such heavy make up...but like th devoted person i am, i had to stay true to 1940's make up. I loved my fake beauty spot...kinda distracts away from my freckles!

I also put together a real quick video on the transformation process. It's very obvious that this is my first ever home made video. I would lie to you and say i was going for the whole 'vintage' effect... but truth is, making it look old just helped disguise my poor technical skills. Watch this space...practise makes perfect! 

Some photos from Ghost In Town Project. Taken by Mr. Edwin.















沒有留言:

發佈留言