2013年3月1日星期五

A little excuse to dress up!


I just love dressing up so much. Some may call it pointless, but for me, it's a chance to break away from reality and become many different characters. I can be not just one Elle, but many. Any excuse for me to dress differently and i will go all the way! Halloween has become one of my favorite holidays because of that! Just before i came back to UK,  My friend and I decided to play a little dress up in Sheung Wan. Well, i was the only one who actually got dressed up... buy he was lovely and weird enough to accompany me on this little adventure. The dress code was 1940's british war girl and the theme was 'Lost in the city'.  See my next post for some of the photos!

Next time in Hk i am hoping people will join me for a little fun and play a little dress up! Let's revive 'cosplay' in HK!















沒有留言:

發佈留言