2013年3月1日星期五

DIY Macaron...Sweetest Experience!

With the opening of Laduree last month in Hong Kong, people seem to be going crazy over this sweet treat. This is one of the things on my must learn list... so before i leave HK, Rachel has promised to teach me a fail safe method that can be done even back home in my humble kitchen. These little delicacies are just too addictive... I can easily eat ten...twenty, one after another.

So before i master these tricky little sweeties, I can always visit my nearest Laduree. Back in the UK I am a regular at the French patisserie, often stopping by the Harrods branch for afternoon tea...mmmmm. Also, don't forget the wonderful confectionary department at Fortnum and Masons.. where the turkish delight and Arabian Chocolate will simply enchant you!

Inspired by all my favourite confectionaries (and with a lot of free time after graduation), i decided to DIY a 'sweetie necklace' and sewed up some candy coloured vest tops to add some sugar to my day! 













沒有留言:

發佈留言