2013年3月1日星期五

Travel with Elle: Back in Time! Back to School!


One of my favourite places of the museum is the Country Village.. at the local school! It reminds me of my infant and primary school experience. My primary school was a very traditional English school, with strict values. When i was there it celebrated it's 100th birthday... i remember the biggest cake where every student got a piece! I was the only asian (or foreign) student at the school! All my friends were westerners, who were all extremely friendly and took care of me when i first arrived. I met my very best friend of 20 years on my first day of infant school, and we have not gone by a day without contacting each other.

I was a quiet child, who was rather shy and still adjusting to the culture. It was in high school when i came out of my shell and quite frankly, became one of the loudest students in my year! I was definitely one alternative/ troublesome student... sorry Sir/Miss!









沒有留言:

發佈留言