2013年3月29日星期五

My Bling Bling Box


After a long day out the house i can finally finish this post. Had a lazy day yesterday and decided to find a use for one of my sewing boxes that have been lying around my room for too long. I found this pretty wooden box at a local market last year and just fell inlove with it straight away. I've actually used it as a 'handbag' once on a nice summer day. I've finally decide to store all my beloved vintage, new and old accessories inside. I decided to split the box into two separate styles... one is the 'Angel' side, with pretty pearls and flowers and the other is a bit Rock and Roll... little harder and slightly gothic. It's like the Ying and Yang of Bling Bling.  Some might think this box reflects me quite well... total split personality! Haha...









沒有留言:

發佈留言