2013年3月1日星期五

Testing the Audrey Brow!


Ahhhhh my dear Audrey..... after seeing an animated Audrey in the new Galaxy chocolate adverts, i was inspired to try out her signature eyebrow! Audrey's eyebrows were well known to be full and straight. They framed her pixie face perfectly, bringing out her beautifully deep set eyes. 1950s Audrey had a much thicker, stronger brow... which was  heavily drawn on. In the 1960s, Audrey had a much toned down version of her signature brow. The make up artists for Breakfast at Tiffany's cleverly bought Audrey to a much more modern look by lightening her brows by a few shades and gave them an overall more groomed and sophisticated shape.

This time, I went for 1950s Audrey look. Although my brows might not look too over the top in these photos, in real life, they were so bold and a little comical! If you saw me close up, you would probably laugh since i looked a little like i was starring in a pantomime play. On the plus side, they made look me a bit more youthful right?! No need for surgery my girls... just thicken up your brows for a innocent, young girl look. If you choose to wear these eyebrows... remember to keep the rest of your make up minimal and voila... bold yet innocent, strong yet sweet! 

For the styling, i just put my hair into a high ponytail and added a ribbon for a very girly look. To imitate Audrey's fringe, I side swept the front of my hair for an illusion of a side fringe. White shirt and a sheer red lipstick completes the look.



沒有留言:

發佈留言