2013年6月20日星期四

Healthy Doggy Treats

My family dog Ponyo is probably the cheekiest little dog i have ever seen. She is constantly hungry, curious about everything and can't resist to play. Like most pugs, she has to be super careful about her weight. Pugs tend to never feel full and she will seriously lick the floor clean for you... i could never have a quiet meal without her begging and scratching at my feet . All these naughty little traits makes her ever more endearing to me. She is my little princess. 

To help control her weight, we found some healthy alternative treats. These biscuits were hand made by a lovely couple who opens for business once a month at the local market. My dog seems to absolutely love them, especially the 'cheese and bacon' flavoured ones. Seeing the way her face lights up with these snacks, it has inspired me to try to make some of these healthy snacks. 






沒有留言:

發佈留言