2013年5月16日星期四

DIY Mother's Day Present


This post might be a little behind, but I would like to take this opportunity to say the biggest thank you to my wonderful Mummy! One million thanks is not enough for everything you have done for me. The love, kindness and patience you have given to me makes me who I am today. You have sacrificed so much to provide such a loving home for my brother and myself.  Sometimes i think to myself that you didn't have to do so much for us... you truly gave 1000%  to care for us when you could have stopped at 100,80,or even 60%.You are truly selfless in the way you treat everyone around you and this is something i am still learning. 

I know this is nothing much, but I hope you like this little hand made cross stitch purse. I think the pattern and colours suit your personality well. Although the cross stitch is rather messy and not perfect in any way... i know you won't judge. You have always taught me to search beyond the obvious and look for whats's inside. Well, in this case, it's been lined with some gorgeous vintage fabric! Hahaha...




Hand made cross stitch purse. I bought the metal frame from
Sham Shui Po and the rest was from a haberdashery shop in
Kwun Tong. Although I am not completely satisfied with the 
finished product, I know that practise makes perfect.




Mother aged 20! Do we look alike? I love all the stories you
tell me about your pastimes... to me, every one of them sounds
magical. Sometimes I feel that i was there with you! I know we
would have been best friends even before you were mine! 

Best friends then, now and forever...

沒有留言:

發佈留言