2013年5月7日星期二

Artisan Soap


I'm not usually a massive fan of soaps and fragrances etc.  I am relatively low key when it comes to bath products, a natural soap from boots would do fine for me. I am definitely no 'Jo Malone' girl. With fragrances, well... i am currently using the same ones as i did since i was in high school! I only wear perfume on special occasions or when i actually remember to. Don't get me wrong, i don't like to smell like sweat or anything, but anything that is too strong or sweet will give me a headache for hours. I am definitely a 'natural' girl when it comes to soaps and fragrances, but i found my heart skipping a heartbeat when i saw this lovely little shop in York. It may be a small family run business which started off in a kitchen, but their attention to detail and creativity makes them truly a one off! Even royalty has visited their shop!

I absolutely love cakes in general and to find out that they have made bath products to look like the most delicious treat, you can imagine how excited i got. Not only do they look fantastic, the most important thing is that they all smell wonderful... NATURAL...SIMPLE... and not artificial. Everything is hand made with love and you can truly tell the amount of effort and hours they have put into their family business. 






沒有留言:

發佈留言