2014年3月6日星期四

Life in a few words and a few more pictures

Flash update of my life in the past few months. I have encountered...

A few project hand ins... so a lot of geeky time.
A birthday... I wish i was Peter pan :( 
A week long celebration in London
Near 100 cups of tea/ coffee
Some Jazz
Family time (the wonderful meals cooked by Grandma Diane)
A vintage Burlesque show (wow!)
LOTS of Cakes
Engagements (unfortunately still not me)
Endless books (pleasure and work)
Food (LOTS OF FOOD)
Hanging out with my Favourite sis Rosie Fong
New Year
Chinese New Year
Excess drinking (sorry Mum)
Dressing up, Dressing down
A hair cut (around 12 inches of hair!)
Missing my pug insanely 
A certain obsession with a Zara B&W jumper (I do wash it!) 
An International food party
Meeting new friends
Some sweat
Some laughs
Some Tears

And most importantly... the birth of my nephew Mr. Alvin Lau! Words simply cannot explain how much i love him and I am so proud to be his Aunt for the rest of my life.




























沒有留言:

發佈留言