2013年12月5日星期四

Catch up... Over Coffee


Just a quick catch up of some of the things i have been up to since my last post! To be honest university has occupied most of my time, working hard day in, day out...I guess this is training me up for real work in the future right?! haha. Hard work still deserves some time to relax right? I can't imagine anything better than a nice cup of coffee and some comfort food to fill me up and get my engines going!


Coffee outside V&A museum

One of my favourite exhibitions in London! Steampunk, gothic and eerie romance...that is me summed up!




Barista art... this is on my 'to learn' list...any offers to teach me?

Enjoying a rose lemonade

Delicious Lebanese food! 

1920s slip dress showcased at the V&A

Since my last blog, there have been many celebrations... birthdays,engagements, anniversaries... I've been able to share some special moments with the people i love!

Coffee, tea and memories with old friends...

Waiting for my nice cup of English brew...

A few cups of coffee is definitely needed to get me through these books!


Starbucks, Prêt a Manger, Costa... I really am a coffee addict! Although I would much rather support local cafes...

Silly times with coffee...ahhhhhhh....


沒有留言:

發佈留言