2013年4月10日星期三

Oversize Retro Hairstyle!



It's the weekend and time to play! The sun is finally shining through, Spring is fast approaching! This sudden change of weather has inspired me to be a little more playful with my look today. With lazy unwashed hair, what's better than tying it all up in an oversize messy bun. My hair is only a little longer than shoulder length, but i managed to make it look like Bridgette Bardot's beehive with a little help of a comb, hair pins, firm hold hairspray and a 'hair doughnut' made from a pair of old stockings. A video of this finished look will soon follow, but for now, I will enjoy my finished for the rest of the day. A vintage silk scarf tied around the bun, secured with pins finished off the look to perfection. 

I feel rather Pin-Up girl style today actually.... glamorous, kooky and a little over the top...




沒有留言:

發佈留言